Creature Casting Animation Patch

Stripes

Creature Casting Animation Patch

What this does
Adds spell casting notetracks for target and self in the animation files for all vanilla creatures that did not have it.

Why?
The AI will cast spells if a creature has it regardless of no spell animation, but a scripted cast is not possible without the notetracks in the animation file.

More details
I did not add new animations I mearly borrow existing attack and idle animations and share them with spell cast.

I did not add touch spells in this release, but they should still function with AI as they always have. If you are scripting a spell cast then use a target spell.
I may add touch spells in an update if its needed, but I dont see the point at this time.

Edit:
Update on information, my testing shows that scripted touch spells do technically work with this. The creature will freeze and glitch animation for a moment as it lacks an animation but the spell will cast and the game wont break.
Apparently any spellcast group will allow scripted casts to function. But for immersion it's better to have an animation.