By PikachunoTMVersion 0.1d
By the AATL Team
AATL, or An Addendum to Tamrielic Lore (or AATL) is an attempt to bring many of the missing artifacts from the other Elder Scrolls games to Morrowind.
But that doesn't mean just flooding Morrowind with Artifacts just because we can. That would be silly, and quickly get old. How many weapons does it take before you only use the strongest available? With that in mind, each new artifact brought forth in ATL intends to limit item spam by adding special effects to many of the new items that stems beyond their ability to sit there and look pretty (some still do of course... it wouldn't be fun if every item you got had those special effects).
AATL hopes to bring more love to the artifacts of the Elder Scrolls. Most must be earned before they can be wielded, either through test of courage, cunning, or wisdom.
AATL Data hopes to achieve two things: provide a baseline for AATL, and allow other modders to make mods with AATL assets without relying on AATL for whatever reason.
AATL Data will be updated as frequently as needed with new content.
- Initial beta release of AATL assets.
- Added Blade of Woe and Azurah's Guidance mods.
- Fixed khajiit monk's staff to remove accidental Azurah's Guidance
- Fixed Azurah's Guidance not using the ATL textures folder
- Cleaned up daedric urns (the most important part)
- Added way more to the .esm
- Cleaned up unneeded meshes and icons from the archive
- Further cleanup of the archive
- New bone dagger item!
- New mesh for Chillrend and renamed amulet of the moon to khajiit moon amulet
- New mesh for the daedric bookshelf
- Further optimizations and balance
- Reworked Blade of Woe and Azurah's Guidance mods
- Lots of balance tweaks
- New items/meshes
- New artifact - Skull of Corruption!
- New mini mods
- Removed bucklers from AATL_Data.esm.
- Rebalanced all artifacts.
- Separated esps from main module.
- Added missing skull item into esm.
- Renamed several misc items.
- Fixed the file tree and renamed several items.
An Addendum original resources are 100% free. Credited items in the Credits section may require additional permissions. Please credit the AATL team and link back to this page so that others may find it.
As of version 0.2a, all included assets are currently part of the AATL Original Assets
By DeninaThis resource contains 8 filled wineracks, one of each of the base liquors: Cyrodiilic Brandy, Flin, Greef, Shein, Sujamma, Mazte, Skooma. The 8th is an assortment of liquors.
Xargoth made the 7 filled liquor-specific meshes.
DonnerGott made the Assorted Liquor mesh.
Both gentlemen kindly gave me permission to compile and release them as a resource for other modders. They deserve all the credit. Xargoth freely admitted there might be some floating bottles in the racks, but we agreed they could easily be explained by knots in the wood or other imperfections of building of the wineracks.
They are set as containers with the prefix winerack_ to keep them all together in the list. Only Bethesda's base graphics are used so if you use a texture replacer, they should look like whatever textures you are using.
When you use them, be sure to change the container ID and set a capacity for it as they are set to 0. Doing this will avoid conflicts with other mods that may use these also. I put the meshes in a folder named Deni but you can always change that if you wish.
There is also a room that displays the racks if you would like to see them beforehand. AAA-Winerack Room.
I made this years ago but am now getting around to uploading elsewhere.