Edited by EndoranWest
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
- New OAAB items! These include clutter, architecture and leveled list additions to Firemoth.
- Inventories updated for various NPCs and creatures. Grurn will once again engage in combat with a sword and use the Ward of Akavir.
- Updated dock clutter and arrangements.
- Bunkhouse cellar now has a storeroom and bed for the chef.
- The fort smith now has replenishing hammers
- A new high level trainer has been added to the dungeon, and teaches skills relevant to the Legion artifacts that you can obtain (heavy armour, long blade, shield).
- The beds in the ruined fort are now replaced with static versions so you can't have a quick nap on the upside-down bed.
- The Firemoth region is no longer plagued with eternal thunderstorms, but chances are the weather is still going to be sufficiently bleak.
- Several items also now have had their IDs updated with the 'imprm_' prefix.
- The post liberation versions of the legionnaires you liberate the fort with now have normal skill levels.
- The upper chambers have been completely revamped, and you can find quarters for yourself and other high ranking Legion knights as well as an office for the fort accountant.
- The Great Hall has been readded! It has also been completely done up, and now has a kitchen and a commissary where you can buy and sell surplus items.
- More skeletons have also been added. Tis the season
Unpack the .zip into your data files folder, or use a mod manger of your choice to install the mod. Once installed, enable the plugin in the Morrowind launcher or your mod manager.
Take note not to have any other Firemoth mods enabled, as this mod is not compatible with them and will likely conflict.
Thanks also to DarkElfGuy for featuring the mod in Morrowind Modding Showcases!
Feel free to edit this mod as you like. I don't mind anyone editing and publishing the mod, just as long as it isn't a direct reupload of it.